Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dreaded pink and citrus warp

Sometimes I wonder about my colour chooses. Citrus and pink silk, and wool mixed in the top warp and wool ( to felt) in the bottom warp. Of cause the wool and pink thread I the top warp tension differently so it is a problem before I even start to sample. I have put on a simple threading sequence of:
1,2,5,3,4,6 . 5 and 6 being the bottom warp of Lauren ( felting) wool. You can just see the colour samples of forest green, i only had an old reel of Mederia metal bit wanted to see what the colour looked like. Also a dull orange colour that I think works well.

So now what will I weave?


Sorry images need rotating, its an Iphone thing as saved on the computer they look fine so have to figure that one out Melly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails