Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Weaving Week

So I've had a very wacky week. To winge a little, I've just finished working 17 days straight with between 3 and 6 hours sleep at nights. I'm a little twitchy. The important up side to this though is that I've been craving my weaving massively. So I finally finished threading up that warp from when you were up here Belly.








And on Tuesday I finally put on that mock pile warp on - I loved it! And want to play more with it!


But I was so happy today when I was finally able to start weaving the scarves.


It had a few issues like a couple of broken threads (caused by laziness of winding overtwisted wool with rayon - I thought of it as I was winding it but, well, I was lazy). I still loved doing it though.
-- mel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails