Saturday, March 5, 2011

Todays effort

Today I used up the last of a navy wool warp. It was 10inchs wide and approx 15 threads per inch. 
I used a weft of mixed pink/orange mohair and navy wool with lycra. 
I have not finished it yet and it need the fringe and need to wash it. It ended up being just 155cm long as with fringed. I thought there was more left on the warp. Will put up a photo after I have washed the weaving.

Next problem 
The Tokia has the pegs and lags tired up as:

Treadle 1 - Shafts :   1
Treadle 2 - Shafts : 2 
Treadle 3 - Shafts: 1, 3
Treadle 4 - Shafts: 2,4
Treadle 5 - Shafts: 1, 2, 4
Treadle 6 - Shafts : 1, 2, 3

So I need to put a warp on and I hate getting under it to retire up. My back is so bad and when I get under I am in so much pain I hate it. So any ideas as what I could do with whats on there ? May be some collapse weave? I need to wind a warp and do something if I don't weave some thing i don't think I will ever weave again just waiting for the fairies to fix my loom. 
Belly 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails