Tuesday, March 24, 2015

update

Thanks for popping in this evening Mel. We had a quick dinner of lamb steaks and stir fried vegetables and some lively discussion.

First thing is an update on my last post. Yes I cleaned out the pantry although there is a pile on the kitchen bench of sweet treats my daughter has to deal with. Its mostly hers.
The kitchen benches and dinning table has been cleaned and use so many times they almost need another clearing after a big weekend of wedding sweets table and other paraphernalia that came into the house. So I will do a quick tidy of both of these before bed. Can you believe that I have been told which chocolate Easter Rabbit to get. I said NO chocolate but seems we have to have our Easter egg.


Table is tidy when I look at it, I must put the Christmas candle branch away although I do like it in winter as our christmas is hot. I need more candles which are hard to find in the correct size.


I have almost finished the warp ( one beautiful grand son always takes me away from the loom. I should be more disciplined),  so much has happen over the past few weeks I am not sure where the weeks went and what I did in that time. I am about to hit the loom for an hour before its to noisy for the neighbors as it is already 8.10pm.

So thoughts are now focused on the next thing to weave although I have some study to do at ANU and it involves machine embroidery. I do need to weave some blankets so if not a blanket warp I will have to get a least a scarf warp on the loom as its getting cold and everyone needs scarves in winter. Will keep you posted on how both progress.

 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails