Monday, April 14, 2014

Threads for sale

 ALL SOLD
I am having a clean out. I don't embroider any more so I  have some threads for sale. Please contact me if you are interested in any "bunches" of threads. I can arrange delivery/pickup (in the ACT)  or post.  All prices DO NOT include postage, I will en-devour to have threads delivered to your post/delivery free where possible. All threads where purchased prior 1996.
Please pass this information on to any one you think may be interested.
 Email: belindajessup @ hotmail.com

I will continue to add more threads as I get a chance to photograph them and add to the blog.




Anchor cotton Broder no 16, 3 full skeins plus 2 part skeins (and extra bits) $4.00 current RR $3.98 per skein postage extra SOLD


3 Semco stranded threads, 1 Anchor stranded thread, 3 DMC Cotton a Broder, $5.00, postage extra

Anchor cotton Broder no 16, 6 full skeins  $8.00 current RR $3.98 per skein postage extra SOLD

SOLD

SOLD Anchor cotton Broder no 16, 6 full skeins and 2 part used skeins $8.00 current RR $3.98 per skein postage extra



 Retors A Broder no 4, 11 full skiens purchased 1990's $10.00 Current RR $1.98 per skein. Postage extra SOLD 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails