Tuesday, April 22, 2014

More threads for sale

ALL SOLD

As I said the other day I have some threads for sale and would add more to the blog every few days. You can still look at the previous threads ( 2 post below) that have not sold on this blog here

Please contact me if you are interested in any "bunches" of threads. I can arrange delivery/pickup (in the ACT)  or post.  All prices DO NOT include postage, I will en-devour to have threads delivered to you post/delivery free where possible. All threads where purchased prior 1996.
Please pass this information on to any one you think may be interested. I will continue to add more threads as I get a chance to photograph them and add to the blog.
 Email: belindajessup @ hotmail.com



SOLD Danish Flower Thread $5.00  (RR $1.98 per skein)
SOLD DMC Perle 8 x no 5 and 2 x no 3 $15.00 (RR $ 3.90 per 25mt Skein)
SOLD  A selection of hand dyed threads $10.00 silk, cotton and rayon threads. The 2 images below are details of this set


SOLD  I will continue to add more threads as I get a chance to photograph them and add to the blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails