Sunday, October 16, 2011

A wasted day again!

Well Melly what a day. I finally got the warp tied on and started to weave and threads kept breaking and after I fixed a few threading mistakes ( don't talk to people who wonder into the studio while threading ) but got all that sorted ( I think).  I have had no end of trouble weaving the pleats and I think the varying tension is the problem and thats because I have wool and silk on the top warp (Wool on the bottom) and the wool remained tight when the silk was loose trying to make the pleat! Grrr.

So any suggestions I just left the studio in disgust and Leo's music was driving me mad so all in all a bad day! Photos not so good my first effort with the iphone.

comfy dog,he's asleep!




wool on the left side of the warp
threading sequence, bottom warp on 5 and 6
no grant no computerized loom
if only Mell,  can we go back

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails