Friday, April 29, 2011

Wasted day

What a wasted day at the studio. I went out to the studio with big plans for the day, first was to weave off the warp on the loom and that meant weaving a good 1.5mts. Next was to wind 2 warps one for some scarves and 1 a copper warp to redo a damaged piece. People think that because it is metal we should just check the it bends and twists GRRRR . I am sure they would not touch a painting now would they.

So got to the studio finished the bobbin at the loom and where is the bobbin winder ? back at home of cause. So finished the bobbin vacuumed  the studio wound 1 warp as I am not winding copper and leaving it of the loom for any length of time.

So back to the studio tomorrow and hope I can get 2 days work done in one.


The images are of a dragon fruit I had for lunch such beautiful colour I love them and the weaving on the loom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails