Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Planning part 2

Ok Melly
First things first. I return mid January and need to get the loom working.
So I will email Monique and see if we can make a plan for either a repair or a loom burning!!!
Yes I agree with your plan and I think we should add a few more things but maybe not get to carried away to start.
But I will plan my sample on my trip home. Hmmmm what image am I going to start with. I think my sample plan we discussed on our planning day at Sturt will be my first sample.

Belly

Ps love the rug and maybe I need to do one as well, looking forward to see it in the flesh when I get back. Have fun with the summer school, post some photos and say hi to Lise for me. I hope to meet her before she goes but I don' t think I will. Are you coming to Canberra these holidays? I will be home on the 12 th.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails