Monday, October 4, 2010

Rugs and Spring and Things

This post is a little overdue, but I'm trying to catch up on a few things over the holidays.

Most importantly, I have started my rug! I'm enjoying it so much - I'm using colours from our Lacroix exhibition ideas, so I aiming it for that - it may or may not suit the exhibition but either way I'm having fun!
 Sprintime at Sturt is always beautiful! This is an exercise I set for a student in my class - a garden colour wheel.
 This is a simply enormous peony that somebody picked - so beautiful - about 30cm in diametre.
 A wonderfully inspirational Vogue issue - perfect!
 These are just some adds from the same issue - inspired me to do some scarf designs from the textures. I'm thinking next year's scarves might include some bunny fur!
--mel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails