Sunday, July 11, 2010

Todays Shopping part 2

The images below are todays shopping at the Kingston Markets fiibre day. All photos except the second image are threads I bought at Kimoyes. Jill saved the threads for me and I am very grateful  she did. So now I need some time to play. Lacroix here we come! All the threads are from Japan and I am not sure what most of them are but sild and metals and very luscious, the long blue and white is ikat dyed possible end of a warp I am not sure. It has been woven at the ends as thought it is a warp but is very widley spaced so would not have been kimono fabric so I am thinking another silk warp and make it into double cloth. 
The second image is Alpaca/Silk 2/28 and I am not sure what they will be but it will be beautiful and soft when it grows into something.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails