Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lacroix :

These images have come from my Christian Lacroix Fashion Memoir book.
Image one: Evening dress with leg-of-mutton sleeves in vanilla duchesse satin, inspired by Boldine [1995] photographer Irving Penn:
Image two: Choker in gilded metal, molten glass., fragments of hard stones and multicoloured Rhine-stones. Haute Couture collection spring/summer [1995] photographer Iaziz Hamani
How for an interpretation  image one natural colour silk tight weave double cloth,  pleated using maetal thread to manipulate the pleated but how to interpret the lacing?
Interpretation  image two  this one I am not sure I need Mels advice. I don't know enough about weave structure to make a plan for this one. so I am open to suggestions.
Belly:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails