Saturday, June 14, 2014

My loom has a new home

Thank you again Melly, you always come to the rescue. Yesterday Mel and I set up my AVL in a spare room at my house. She will be very happy in this room! Its heated and opposite my room so I can pop in and out to weave at any time. I am rethreading the warp that was on the loom before we moved it from my old studio. I am hoping that this will be more productive for me. I should get this warp off in a day or so then I want to put my long silk and wool warp on and weave it off. I has been wound for some years and just waiting for some weaving love!

Loom almost ready to thread up.


I should have painted the room before I move the loom in. I think the pink and green walls really has had its day and needs to go. I am looking for a small shelve unit to go beside the storage that I put in yesterday, but has to fit under the stairs. Any way thanks Mel hope you are doing lots of weaving this week.

Everyone needs storage, oh that pink wall has to go!
 

Two scarves from my using up the stash warp. There is a hell of a stash to use I have to admit
so maybe every second warp need to be a stash buster warp, what do you think Mel?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails