Saturday, March 29, 2014

Grateful Friend

Today was my time  to pay Mel back for all her help over the past year or would that be a few years. 
So Mel put me to work winding balls of wool from skeins. 

Mel was using up her "stash" that she has had for some time now. Mel's mum used to have a great yarn business but has sold it on to Sue. Love the habu threads Sue  is carrying and need to get my order in.  
http://www.rainbowwools.com/

We did solve the problems of the world while I wound, Mel threaded the next warp and got some other chores done.

So thanks Mel and I still need to wind a lot more balls for you. 

Belly.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails